Join A Committee In Your State
DIFFERENT OPPORTUNITIES IN WORKING
WITH CAREER TECHNICAL EDUCATION
We need to create a pipeline of skilled workers for the trucking industry right in your region, state and district. Get involved in your local committee to help form career technical education (CTE) programs and advisory boards. There are a number of ways you can contribute. Sign up today to get connected.
- Providing hands-on, work-based learning opportunities
- Participating in CTE high school career fairs
- Providing PD opportunities to teachers
- Offering career guidance and/or mentorship to CTE students
- Providing input to a CTE program
- Participating in local or state TE advisory committees
- Giving monetary and/or in-kind contributions
- Working with a local CTSO as an advisor etc.
- Advocating to promote CTE programs/secure funding
NGT supports members across seven regions of the United States. The regions are useful for data collection and reporting, localized educational and networking opportunities, and trend reporting. We support members based on operating regions.